Monday, January 25, 2010

The Workshop that Rocked My World

2010 is my year for major growth in my art and in my business. I'm planning on attending 4 workshops this year, and this weekend kicked off the first of those. I spent two looong (but not long enough!) days with Christa Meola ( http://www.christameola.com/blog/ ) and 18 other lucky, talented, warm, fun-loving souls who also have this passion (obsession?!) for photography.
Christa baptised me into the world of boudoir photography - and I never knew it would be such a par-tay! The energy is amazing for the photographer, and, so I heard, for the model/client. The client comes out of the shoot feeling beautiful, pampered, and in tune with their joie de vivre that all to often gets buried under the day-to-day busy-ness of life as mother, partner, and full-time worker bee.
Energizing. Beautiful. Feminine. A new branch of Esprit is born!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Who's game?





















13 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Robin, what an incredible job you did - these shots are amazing! You really hit the nail on the head with your tagline - all of these scream "energizing, beautiful, feminine." I want you to shoot my boudoir shots!! xoxo, Christa ps. is it too geeky to say "I'm so proud of you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, these are so good! They are so cute and playful. My personal favorite: #1. They are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA Robin--next step, Harpers and Vogue. Love you, Mom. Scavelli ( spelling? ) move over! Paparazzis get lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Robin, well done. The processing is really milky. 1st one is the gem of the set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lighting, and her facial expression. It's like you really caught the moment.. The last one is sooo amazing. Wanna take mine?:-)
    XOXO
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin....fantastic images! Beautifully processed! It looks like the workshop truly was inspiring. Here's to a whole new outlook in 2010. BTW...your mother is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I love the simplicity of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin- These shots are amazing, and so is the rest of your work...I look forward to seeing more stuff and hear about the rest of your workshops!
    I'm sorry I din't get to talk to you more this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb,Sucess doesnt come to you,you go to it.Keep up the good work. English Critic

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so fun and completely polished - you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Robin!! Awesome to have met you there

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first one is absolfreakinglutely amazing! I don't know who that girl is, but I want that pic on my wall LOL So glad to hear your workshopp was great! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete